Our Point of Care Toxicology provides physicians with the ability to dynamically check, confirm, and manage patient compliance toward medication therapy. In addition, it gives physicians a powerful reporting tool to evaluate the potential for drug to drug interactions and help reduce diversion and substance misuse or abuse.
Support and Benefits
- Our reference labs use advanced testing equipment to deliver accurate analysis
- Lab results are automatically delivered through secure transmission
- Our dedicated team members provide thorough initial training and timely on-going support
- Lab results are formatted in doctors notes delivered to clients for review and signature
We believe that a comprehensive Prescription Urinalysis testing program complements patient treatment programs. In addition, it provides physicians with a diagnostic and feedback tool to be able to fully understand patient response to medication therapy.
Our Point of Care Toxicology program comes with our Comprehensive Revenue Management Services which includes:
Our Revenue Management Service is centered on results. We combine proprietary technology, processes, and contracted relationships with payers, to provide clients with proven and impactful billing and collections that goes beyond typical expectations.
This approach is packaged with our physician report-writing consultation services and proprietary processing procedures to add the benefit of maximized reimbursements and minimized denials. Our team of industry professionals then compiles the data to create insightful revenue reporting and data analytics.
Included in our proprietary Revenue Management Reporting:
- Complete P&L Reporting With Invoice Payment Services
- 12 Month Rolling Trend Analysis
- Comprehensive Aging Reporting
- Comprehensive Payment / Denial Analysis Across Providers, Patients, and Products
Our Revenue Management Services provides clients with powerful tools, reporting, and support to add revenue to their practice while allowing them to focus on providing the best in patient care.
Contact us to learn more