Our Point of Care Pharmacy Program combines the convenience of in-office medication dispensing with our insightful Revenue Management Reporting services. Patients receive enhanced treatment through the convenience of receiving prescribed medications while in clinic.
For physicians, our program provides revenue and the assurance that patients receive the medication therapy that has been prescribed.
- Easy dispensing through our reliable, web-based system
- HIPAA compliant and automatically tracked and reported to CURES
- Our team provides initial training and timely on-going support
- Medications are bar-coded and have individual Lot #’s
- Auto replenishment alerts, ordering is quick, delivery in 48 hours
Our Point of Care Pharmacy program comes with our Comprehensive Revenue Management Services which includes:
Our Revenue Management Service is centered on results. We combine proprietary technology, processes, and contracted relationships with payers, to provide clients with proven and impactful billing and collections that goes beyond typical expectations. As an example, we are able to process claims and secure payments at an accelerated rate which can be as quickly as 15 days.
We combine this with our physician report-writing consultation services and proprietary processing procedures to add the benefit of maximized reimbursements and minimized denials. Our team of industry professionals then compiles the data to create insightful revenue reporting and data analytics.
Included in our proprietary Revenue Management Reporting:
- Complete P&L Reporting With Invoice Payment Services
- 12 Month Rolling Trend Analysis
- Comprehensive Aging Reporting
- Comprehensive Payment / Denial Analysis Across Providers, Patients, and Products
Our Revenue Management Services provides clients with powerful tools, reporting, and support to add revenue to their practice while allowing them to focus on providing the best in patient care.
Contact us to learn more